LOYAL DOWEL SMALL 10PC
LOYAL Dowels are a special design specifically for providing support to stacked tiered cakes and also to provide a centre pole support for taller cakes!
When constructing a tiered cake, it is absolutely necessary to have dowel supports in place when stacking cakes. These heavy duty Loyal Dowels allow the cake to pass through the middle of them instead of compressing the cake like conventional dowels do.
The plastic that these are made from has been specially engineered to hold weight.
Size: 300mm, 8mm diameter
How to use:
- After you've iced all of your individual tiers on a board, it is time to build your internal support structure.
- Insert your first dowel into the cake down to the base board. Mark the height of your cake on the dowel & remove.
- Cut dowel on the mark using LOYAL Dowel cutter. Use this dowel as a guide & cut the remaining dowels to the same length.
- Insert a minimum of 4 dowels evenly ensuring you do not space them wider than the tier above.
- Stack cakes as required using your trimmed dowels to support your cake tiers sliding.