CAKE STEAMER PINK
Cake Steamers are the simplest way to gloss up that flour covered fondant and restore its luxury shine!
Directions of use:
1. Hold the cake steamer approximately 4 - 6 inches away from your fondant/edible decorations.
2. Pass the steamer over the fondant with a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. As soon as the steam comes in contact with the fondant/decorations, it will create a lustrous shine on the surface.
Don't over-steam a single area, or it might soften enough to droop and lose its shape.
Filling the steamer with water:
1. Place the steamer on a flat, level surface.
2. Fill the water reservoir with a measuring cup.
3. Never fill the water past MAX.
4. Place back the water reservoir cap.
* Steam parts of the cake that requires a shiny, lustrous appearance - perfect for Fondant!
* Steaming Wafer Paper can help you to shape and mold delicate flowers or edible decorations.
* If you use luster dust on your decorations to give them a more realistic appearance, steaming will set the dust and prevent it from rubbing off.
* For additional shine, add some luster dust to the fondant before steaming. Luster dust is an edible powder that adds shine to a variety of food products.
* Although you can steam the whole cake after it's decorated, sometimes it's more practical to steam the decorations separately before adding them onto your cake.
* As the steam makes the fondant wet, it will become sticky. Avoid touching the fondant/decorations for several minutes while it dries.
* Use steamer to remove corn flour or icing sugar stains on fondant.
NOTE: The shininess of steaming is temporary and will fade over a day or so, but it can be refreshed by steaming the cake again.
Handling & Storage:
* Use distilled water to avoid mineral build-up.
* Remove all accessories from the steamer.
* Empty any remaining water into a sink to minimize mineral build-up.
* Re-attach the water reservoir cap. Do not over tighten.
* Do not leave the steamer unattended when turned on.
* Do not leave the steamer on for extended periods of time.
* Turn off the steamer when not in use.
* It is recommended to store the steamer and any supplied accessories together in the original packaging.
* Store the steamer in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
* Never fill the water reservoir when the power cord is plugged in.
* Allow the appliance to cool for at least 5 minutes after it has been used.
* Never add cold water to hot water. Steam may shoot out of the filling hole and cause injuries.
Always let the appliance cool before adding water.
CAUTION: Never point the steam nozzle towards your body, other people, pets or plants.