SWEET RUBY BASILS DAY OFF SAT 3.8.19 & SUN 4.8.19
Trina of Sweet Ruby Cakes has a caking style like no other. Her edgy, vintage finishes and wacky character expressions truly capture our inner child. We were lucky enough to host Trina a few years ago, she has since become a Cakers Ambassador and will be returning in August 2019.
Trina's B.A in Fine Arts led her through many creative professions until she discovered the delights of baking, designing, decorating and sculpting gorgeous cakes and sugar adornments. It has been the perfect marriage. This joyful union has taken Trina overseas to study at the Bonnie Gordon Confectionary College in Toronto and finally led her back home to Australia, where she design custom made cakes, teach confectionary art and spread the Sweet Ruby cake love.
2 day class (9am - 5pm) both days
Saturday 3rd August 2019*
Sunday 4th August 2019*
4/48 Shandan Cct
Albion Park Rail
NSW 2527 (Across from Bunnings)
- Sculpting and carving organic shapes
- Working with impression mats and paint textures to create natural tones
- Learn character anatomy and how to bring human characteristics to animals in a playful way
- Working with fondant and edible icing sheets to create edible fabric effects.
- How to texture fur, straw and feathers.
- Learn a fantastic painting technique that gives you more control than airbrushing and powder dusting.
- How to create facial expressions and stories through different postures.
- Work with isomalt
- Spend 2 amazing days with one of the worlds best!
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Skill level 2, basic experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Note: This design may include a combination of some or all of the following:
Cake, foam, modelling chocolate and isomalt.
*Finishing Times may vary
Please see Terms and Conditions or call 02 42569285 for further information.
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.