READY TO ROLL TUE 28.8.18
Learn to Ice your cakes in Fondant with Paul Delaney of Delaney's Cakes!
This class lays the foundations needed when learning to ice your cake in rolled fondant icing.
Tuesday 28th August 2018
5pm - 8:30pm
4/48 Shandan Cct
Albion Park Rail NSW 2527 (across from the new Bunnings)
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Snacks provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Learn to trim and prepare your cakes
- Learn to work with and roll fondant
- Create marble technique fondant
- Learn to cover and smooth fondant to a sharp edge
- Learn to cut and set shapes
- Learn to paint decorations using Sweet Sticks edible paint.
- Skill level 1, no experience required
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 5min prior to class.
Please see Terms and Conditions or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.*