MONICA CAVALLARO TEXTURED BUTTERCREAM CAKE SAT 24.4.21
Create this eccentric textured Italian meringue buttercream cake with Monica Cavallaro and impress everyone at your next Birthday event!
Saturday 24th April 2021
10am - 3pm*
4/48 Shandan Cct
Albion Park Rail
NSW 2527 (Across from Bunnings)
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Snacks and a light lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Learn how to trim, stack and frost your cake evenly
- Learn double barrel technique
- Learn to to colour your buttercream and texture your cake
- Learn a range of piping technqiues, including the use of couplers
- Learn to make a marble chocolate sail
- Decorating and styling using class made and pre made decorations
- How to make Italian Meringue Buttercream (+ take home the recipe)
- Skill level 1, no previous experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Zip Pay payments now available!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*Finishing Times may vary
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.