Skip to content


Sold out

Rainbow Dust glitters are a fine dust with sparkling glitter highlights.  Extra bright and ultra fine, they are perfect for adding sparkle to your creations!

Glitters are 'non-toxic' and will cause no harm. Glitters cannot be classed as edible as they are not digested as a food and will just pass through. If concerned simply remove decorations prior to consuming.

Use: To apply simply dip finger or paintbrush into the glitter then flick over the cake. To apply heavily paint icing with sugar glue or piping gel then sprinkle glitter over wet area.

Tips: Dip your paintbrush into the glitter and use your finger to tap the glitter off the brush.

Size: 17g

Allergens:  Non-toxic.

Made in the UK.