CUSTOM EDIBLE IMAGE A3
1. Trim edible image with either a sharp knife or scissors.
2. Peel off plastic backing (see below)
3. Place image onto freshly iced cake or cupcakes.
4. When applying Edible Images to a hard icing (fondant), brush a small dab of water on the area prior to placing the edible image to ensure it adheres properly.
- If the image does not release from the plastic backing sheet, place the edible imaged sheet (remove from plastic bag) in the freezer for about 15 seconds (DO NOT GET WATER ON IT). Gently place on flat surface and allow it to rest for 15 seconds, then gently roll the backing sheet over the sharp edge of a table or counter with image facing up.
Gently remove the edible image beginning with a corner - do not pull hard on the sheet as they can rip.
Ingredients: Water, Starch(maize), Dried Glucose, Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (rapeseed), Thickener: Cellulose, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80
Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose
Vegan, Gluten Free and Kosher.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place. Do not store in the fridge as this will run the ink.
- Printed images will be a direct reflection of the image provided. Please ensure image is of high resolution as this will give a clearer print
- Be aware that in some cases edible ink will not print the same as shown on a monitor
- When printing round images, be aware that all corners of the image will be cut off. Please allow for this when choosing the image to be printed.
- Cakers cannot be responsible for any misprints due to improper or incorrect information supplied by the customer.