BY ALETOSO BUTTERCREAM & FAUX VELVET SUN 23.5.21
Buttercream and Faux Velvet cakes with By Aletoso.
Sunday 23rd May 2021
9am - 5pm*
4/48 Shandan cct,
Albion Park Rail 2527 (across from the new Bunnings)
- Learn to ice a buttercream cake with sharp edges using Camilos buttercream recipe
- How to choose a colour palette and colour your buttercream
- How to create a "Faux Velvet" finish using Buttercream
- How to master Camilo's wafer paper flowers
- How to paint and colour wafer paper
- Gain tips and techniques plus product information
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Skill level 2, intermediate experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*Please note finishing times are a guide and may vary
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.
Join us at Cakers Warehouse for this amazing buttercream workshop with Chef Camilo Murcia - By Aletoso.
Originally from Colombia, he's lived in Brisbane for 9 years. His passion for architecturally inspired design, shapes, colour and texture began during his career as an Industrial Designer. However it wasn't until he became a Chef that Camilo found his real passion.
Every day he is inspired to create mind blowing luxury cakes that not only taste delectable, but that are also truly thought provoking, unique and inspiring. His architecturally inspired cake designs and unique use of buttercream and wafer wave techniques have attracted world-wide attention.
Living by his mantras of "dare to be different" and "be unique" he has created a world where cake is no longer "just cake", it's transformed into the most magnificent form of edible contemporary art.