BY ALETOSO HOLA MAGNOLIA SUN 11.9.22
Push the boundaries of buttercream and discover the versatility of different materials to create unique pieces with By Aletoso.
Sunday 11th September 2022
9am - 6pm*
4/48 Shandan cct,
Albion Park Rail 2527 (across from the new Bunnings)
- How To Make By.Aletoso's Signature Australian Buttercream.
- How to stack a round cake and make the pre-crumb layer.
- How to cover a round cake with buttercream side by side.
- How to achieve perfect sharp edges on your cakes.
- How to create the marbleised Acrylic Gloss effect on your cakes (the latest By.Aletoso technique).
- How to create realistic wafer paper flowers in a short time.
- Plus lots of tips and techniques to make a perfect cake.
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Skill level 2, intermediate experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*Please note finishing times are a guide and may vary
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.
Join us at Cakers Warehouse for this amazing buttercream workshop with Chef Camilo Murcia - By Aletoso.
Originally from Colombia, he's lived in Brisbane for 9 years. His passion for architecturally inspired design, shapes, colour and texture began during his career as an Industrial Designer. However it wasn't until he became a Chef that Camilo found his real passion.
Every day he is inspired to create mind blowing luxury cakes that not only taste delectable, but that are also truly thought provoking, unique and inspiring. His architecturally inspired cake designs and unique use of buttercream and wafer wave techniques have attracted world-wide attention.
Camilo loves to share his passion, skills and knowledge for cake design. Camilo crafts each master classes around one of his popular designs. The classes focus on the core techniques that cake designers need to develop to create a similar cake on their own.
His new AUSTRALIAN BUTTERCREAM recipe is especially developed to last in hot weather and no using eggs. This specially crafted recipe is made to last longer in room temperature in warm – hot climates and has a stability superior to the other buttercream recipes.
The consistency is softer than his previous buttercream, and is very glossy due to the additional ingredients. It also contains less sugar per gram of butter.