3D STANDING DONUT SAT 16.9.17
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS WED 21/6
Create this fun 3D Donut with Verusca Walker!
Verusca Walker is a Brazilian born artist who has been living in Australia for the past 15 years. With a background in Fine Art and Bakery, Verusca loves to mix mediums to create cakes that defy gravity. She is well known for her colourful and sparkly cakes and for 3D cakes that appear very life-like.
Saturday 16th September 2017
9am - 2pm
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Snacks provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Learn to trim and carve your cakes
- Learn to correctly structure, stack and support cakes
- Learn to cover cakes in ganache
- Learn to cover your cake in fondant
- Learn to set fondant/gumpaste
- Learn to create and arrange decorations
- Skill level 2, fondant experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Please see Terms and Conditions or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.*
We Also Recommend