ZOE CLARK 'LACE EFFECTS' MASTERCLASS SAT 10.8.19 & SUN 11.8.19
2 day class (9am - 5pm) both days
Saturday 10th August 2019*
Sunday 11th August 2019*
4/48 Shandan Cct
Albion Park Rail
NSW 2527 (Across from Bunnings)
- Learn to design and create a 3 tier styrofoam cake inspired by lace
- Learn to find inspiration and transfer to a cake design
- Use a variety of materials and techniques to make lace
(textured appliques, cake lace, stencil work, wafer paper, royal iced embroidered vines and floral motifs)
- Use lustres, dusts and silver leaf to colour and contrast your lace
- Learn to pipe delicate outlines and vines to add detail.
Zoe will focus on teaching the many techniques of creating lace and encouraging the students to be creative with their final design.
- Skill level 2, basic experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
About Zoe Clark:
As a leading International wedding cake designer, Zoë shares her skills and knowledge through hands-on, intimate and larger group classes. Tutorials can also be found online via the Craftsy platform. She also travels the globe to teach her sought-after techniques at cooking schools and cake shows. Zoë has published a variety of bestselling books, from Chic and Unique Vintage Cakes to her most recent title, Elegant Lace Cakes. Her books, just like her hands-on teaching, offer all the necessary tips and techniques through easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to make the projects achievable and interesting for everyone.
At the beginning of 2017, Zoë moved back to Australia after selling her shop, The Cake Parlour, in Wimbledon. Together with her family, she is in search of a new way of life and the next cake adventure. All her success so far has come from hard work, determination and a drive to produce beautiful and innovative designs. Zoë hopes to continue inspiring and motivating through her passion for edible art.