ZOE CLARK 'BARK' MASTERCLASS FRI 9.8.19
1 day class (9am - 5pm)
Friday 9th August 2019*
4/48 Shandan Cct
Albion Park Rail
NSW 2527 (Across from Bunnings)
- Ice and stack a 2 tier styrofoam cake
- Create bark technique on fondant
- Create crackle technique on fondant
- Learn to colour fondant to give a more interesting finish
- Create sugar flowers and foliage (wattle, eucalyptus, desert rose, flannel flower)
- Colour and dust your florals giving a realistic finish
- Arrange florals
- Skill level 2, basic experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
About Zoe Clark:
As a leading International wedding cake designer, Zoë shares her skills and knowledge through hands-on, intimate and larger group classes. Tutorials can also be found online via the Craftsy platform. She also travels the globe to teach her sought-after techniques at cooking schools and cake shows. Zoë has published a variety of bestselling books, from Chic and Unique Vintage Cakes to her most recent title, Elegant Lace Cakes. Her books, just like her hands-on teaching, offer all the necessary tips and techniques through easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to make the projects achievable and interesting for everyone.
At the beginning of 2017, Zoë moved back to Australia after selling her shop, The Cake Parlour, in Wimbledon. Together with her family, she is in search of a new way of life and the next cake adventure. All her success so far has come from hard work, determination and a drive to produce beautiful and innovative designs. Zoë hopes to continue inspiring and motivating through her passion for edible art.