SHARP EDGE BLACK GANACHE SUN 22.9.19
Learn all the latest on-trend techniques with this black chocolate ganache cake!
Sunday 22nd September 2019
10am - 3pm*
4/48 Shandan cct,
Albion Park Rail 2527 (across from the new Bunnings)
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and a light lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Learn to stack and fill square barrel cakes
- Learn to apply and smooth black chocolate ganache
- Learn the tricks to creating a 'sharp' edge
- Learn to colour buttercream and create a textured look
- Create patterns using stencils and royal icing
- Learn to colour fondant and create decoartions using moulds
- Learn to mix and apply lustre
- Learn to place and arrange decorations.
- Skill level 2, previous experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Please see Terms and Conditions or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*Please note finishing Times are may vary
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.