CAKES BY CLIFF 'ARIEL' SUN 23.6.19
Cakes by Cliff - Sydney office worker by day, Cake Decorator by night..
His cake decorating artistry & style is derived from his architectural studies, his love of geometrical shapes, patterns and unadulterated flair for flavor combinations.
1 day class (10am - 4pm)*
Sunday 23rd June 2019
4/48 Shandan cct,
Albion Park Rail 2527 (across from the new Bunnings)
- How to make quick and easy Swiss Meringue Buttercream using 3 steps and 3 ingredients
- Fill and layer one tiered square cake with round corners
- Create a smooth buttercream finish using the acrylic disc method
- How to create a smooth buttercream finish using acrylic disc method
- Learn how to apply textural buttercream using 2-3 colors
- Learn how to make marbled chocolate sails using compound chocolate
- Classes are all inclusive, you don't need to bring a thing!
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Lunch provided.
- You take home your own creations to enjoy.
- Skill level 2, intermediate experience required.
- Closed shoes
- Arrive 15min prior to class.
Please see Terms and Conditions or call 02 42569285 for further information.
*Please note finishing Times are may vary
All designs taught as part of Cakers Warehouse Classes remain the property of Cakers Warehouse and may not be reproduced in part or in full for teaching purposes.